- 12 months Warranty on all products.
- Where a product under Warranty is no longer available a substitute product from Apollo’s current range to the same value will be offered as a replacement during the Warranty period.
- From date of pick up, the warranty is against defects in components and/or faulty workmanship for the above periods from the date of installation. The warranty does not extend to damage caused by accidents, misuse or abuse of the product and does not cover depreciation through ordinary wear and tear. All products must be returned to 3/172 Silverwater Road, Silverwater NSW 2128.
- Product care and operating instructions must be adhered to otherwise warranty will be voided. See https://apolloblinds.com.au/product-care-instructions/ or call 132 899 if you require a copy.
- Any attempts to repair, alter or adjust an Apollo product by an unauthorised person will deem this warranty null and void.
- This Warranty is not transferable.