Thank you for choosing Apollo Blinds. Set out below are the terms and conditions of the agreement between you and Apollo for your window furnishings. Please make sure you have read this page and checked the Order carefully before you send your order. Subject to any terms implied by law, the agreement comprises only this page and the Order, unless the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 applies.
A. APOLLO’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- Apollo must make the Window Furnishings to the specifications as set out in the Order. The Customer acknowledges that Apollo will make the Window Furnishings square and the Customer cannot make any claim against Apollo if the windows or frames in which the Window Furnishings are installed are out of square.
- Apollo will not be held liable for any delays of any nature nor be liable to pay any compensation for such delay.
- Apollo is not bound by any estimated delivery time given and the Customer cannot make any claim against Apollo if either that estimated delivery time or the agreed installation date is not met.
B. THE CUSTOMER’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- By submitting the order the Customer acknowledges that the Customer has read and understood the terms and conditions of this agreement and agrees to be bound by them.
- The Customer acknowledges that Apollo will normally commence the manufacturing process of the Window Furnishings within 24 hours of this Order being signed. If the Customer cancels the Order after Apollo commences manufacture then the Customer forfeits the payment.
- The Customer may only vary the Order if the Customer and Apollo are able to agree on a new purchase price for the Window Furnishings. Any variations to the contract must be in writing.
- The Customer acknowledges that materials and components can be liable to variations from those shown due to differences between production runs. While Apollo must do all it reasonably can to ensure that the materials used for the Window Furnishings matches the sample chosen by the Customer, the Customer acknowledges that Apollo does not promise a colour or pattern match and the Customer must not make any claim against Apollo where any such variations occur.
- Recommended industry guidelines for faults can be found at the following link for the Blind Manufacturers Association of Australia of which Apollo is a member. Imperfections not visible with the naked eye in natural daylight at a distance of 1.2 metres is acceptable http://bmaa.net.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Industry-Guideline-Final.pdf
- The Customer acknowledges that all Window Furnishings must be maintained with regular cleaning and maintenance and operated in accordance with any operating instructions provided by Apollo. Failure to do so may void the warranty.
- The Customer acknowledges that all products have tolerances and performances standards are deemed acceptable by industry standards.
C. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We are working diligently to process your order. Once your order is dispatched, we will provide you with a tracking number and delivery details via a separate email. Please note that while the standard delivery time is 3-4 weeks, remote areas may experience longer delivery times. A more precise delivery day will be determined upon the completion of your order.